TOO MUCH IS TOO BAD
B.A. LLB (6th Semester)
Vitasta School of Law & Humanities
Take it from me lad
Too much is too bad
Blow a balloon, it becomes round
Blowing still makes it burst with sound
Tease one person, he becomes sad
Continuous teasing makes him mad
Playing jokes once is jovial thing
Repeated again, it is stale and stinking
To love anybody too much
Is tension in itself too much.
- Do not feel sorry about mistakes that you have done in the past.
- Also do not worry about your future which is not in your hands and yet unborn.
- Only care for the present, rest will follow.
- Never compare yourself with others.
- You are a unique person in this world.
- Never feel jealous of others.
- Consider your critics as your well wishers.
- Don’t criticize others at their backs, as backbiting breeds hatred and leads to downfall.
- Surrender all your worries to God.
- Come to doorstep of lord and relax.